The mission of the American Pediatric Surgical Association is:
To ensure optimal pediatric surgical care of patients and their families, to promote excellence in the field, and to foster a vibrant and viable community of pediatric surgeons.
We do this by:
- Developing and advocating for standards of care for infants and children and influencing public policy around the surgical care of children.
- Encouraging discovery, innovation and improvement of care
- Providing rich user friendly venues for the dissemination of up-to-date knowledge
- Offering high quality continuing education to members
- Creating identity and community among pediatric surgeons
- Promoting a supportive health care environment for patients, staff, and surgeons and ensuring that it is sustained by economic health
APSA Members can access the Articles of Incorporation, and Bylaws.