The APSA 2017 Annual Meeting program takes you on a deep dive into a wide range of pediatric surgery topics. View the preliminary schedule.
The line-up includes:
- Education Session I: Surgeons as Educators and Leaders
- Education Session II: Parent and Family Education
- Education Session III: Critical Care Committee Update
- Pediatric Surgery Case Debates and Controversies
- Outcomes and Evidence-based Practice Committee Systematic Reviews
- Health Policy Update
- Oral Poster Presentations
- Plenary Sessions
- Scientific Session I: Enterocolitis, Sepsis, Basic Science
- Scientific Session II: Appendicitis, General Pediatric Surgery
- Scientific Session III: Trauma, Reproductive, GI
- Scientific Session IV: CDH/ECMO, Neonatal Surgery, Thoracic
- Town Hall
Learn more about our distinguised experts.
Journal of Pediatric Surgery Lecture
Friday, May 5 | 9:00 - 10:00 a.m.
Diana L. Farmer, MD
Professor and Chair, Department of Surgery; Surgeon-in-Chief, UC David Children's Hospital, UC Davis Health, Sacramento, CA USA
Robert E. Gross Lecture
"Out of Africa: Insights from a Prospective Pediatric Surgery Database"
Saturday, May 6 | 9:45 - 10:30 a.m.
Stephen W. Bickler, MD, DTM&H, FAAP, FACS
Professor of Surgery and Pediatrics, Rady Children's Hospital – University of California, San Diego, CA USA
Jay and Margie Grosfeld Lecture
Saturday, May 6 | 11:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
James A. O'Neill, Jr., MD
JC Foshee Distinguished Professor and Chairman Emeritus, Section of Surgical Sciences, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine and Medical Center, Nashville, TN, USA