Statements and Guidelines
- Proposed statements or position papers will be reviewed and approved by an appropriate APSA committee. Assignment will be designated by the president.
- Upon committee approval, all statements will be directed to the Board of Governors for final review and approval.
- Selected statements will be forwarded to the Outcomes and Clinical Trials Committee for review at the discretion of the Board of Governors.
- Upon approval, the statements will be posted on the APSA website and be easily accessible on the website. The postings should display the date of posting and author name(s).
- Statements and positions will be reviewed every five years for relevance.
- The process for submitting statements will be published in the newsletter and posted on the APSA website.
Approved Statements and Guidelines